Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Hat Delivery


Peggy delivered 55 baby hats, some Easter themed,  to Kaiser Walnut Creek on Saturday,  4/4/15.  We usually deliver the hats weekdays so there was a different staff of nurses this time and they were so happy to meet at least one member of the Karing Knitters group.  They reiterated how grateful they and the new moms are to receive our generous donations.  What made this delivery even more special was that there were 10 couples touring the Maternity floor and the women were VERY Pregnant...a fun site to see.  
Thank you Karing  Knitters for your charitable time and donations!

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I can't find an email address for you but you won my giveaway! pop over to my profile to find my email so I can get your prize emailed out to you!

    xo Lauren @ Seraphym Handmade

    ReplyDelete